Terms & Conditions
Thank you for selecting D Gateway Perdana Hotel as your preferred accommodation.
Please find the following terms & conditions related to your reservation:
- Upon receiving the booking, the hotel will charge the full stay amount.
- Rates are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM / MYR) and inclusive of Goods & Service Tax (GST).
- A credit card number with valid expiry date is required to confirm the booking
- Check-in time is from 1400hrs and checkout till 1200hrs.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- One (1) child below 12yrs old stay on complimentary basis provided sharing existing beddings with adults.
This is non-refundable booking
- The booking cannot be cancelled
- The booking cannot be amended
- Once booking is received the hotel will charge full payment to the credit card for the whole stay.
No-Show / Shorten stay:
- Full stay per room will be charged on your credit card for NO SHOW.
- No refund in full or in part will be made for un-utilized services included in the package or for shorten stay and no-show.
Information gathering and its purpose
We will be in need of certain information about you:
- Your full name
- a valid e-mail address
- mailing address
- telephone number
- credit/debit card number and its expiry date
These details about you will be used at the time of your reservations and will be used to intimate the booking status of the same by sending an email or fax. You will need to show the personal identification of other people for whom you are booking. Also let them know and get their permission to spell about them to us. We use your details or of them for booking the hotel rooms or any such accommodation. We will send an acknowledgement email to you or/and them if you request so.
Promotional emails revealing such special offers and deals may be sent by using your personal contact information. However, you can stop this by sending us a mail if you don't want to hear from us. We never share your details or contact numbers/email ids with any third parties except for those mentioned in the Information Sharing, detailed below.
Your details will be given to
- the processing bank;
- our subsidiary partners and
- third party vendors only for carrying out your deals and bookings and to fulfill you the services promised by us.
- Payment through card needs verification and so your card details will be passed on to the bank to get approval for the same.
- Sharing your details will be done under the stated circumstances only. Unless there are some emergencies or any legal proceedings your information will not be shared to any individual or agency.
The IP addresses are used for solving concerns with that on the server and thus help in a deeper analysis of the site allowing you to track the in-house traffic of the site. The IP address does not tend to get listed in the personal identifiable sequence.
The website is implemented with high-tech protection factors in order to prevent it from any failure, abuse or modification of the data. We have employed Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to control and safeguard the personal information given to us. The SSL can encrypt the credit/debit card details and transactions in no matter of time and can avail a secure transaction. Furthermore, we are equipped with a complete security structure to protect the additional information provided by you. This system includes advanced firewall technologies with balanced network sectional entries to protect and deny vulnerable data from the vast databases of our site. The profile data and other secured parts of the database are restricted for entry. Each online user datum is well secured by the SSL encryption system whereas the offline data are certainly protected by our team. Our staffs can never access your personal identifiable information unless they have a need for it to access and to complete the transaction. They need to get approval from the higher authorities to actually view the personal details. All the staffs are updated with our policy and security statements and brushed up quarterly or when revised or added a statement.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Using D Gateway Perdana Hotel website for bookings says that you have solely read the norms of this site and have accepted sanction to use the personal details in the former mentioned styles. If you come across any doubts regarding the security and privacy policies, or the happenings or offers of this site please feel free to contact us